The company under the name “GAKOPOULOS EFTHYMIOS INDIVIDUAL ENTERPRISE” (hereinafter “Company”), as legally represented by mr. Gakopoulos Efthymios, is Responsible for the processing of your personal data.
In particular, in order to provide services, the Company will process your data. In this context, any other data that you will notify us, by any other written means, physical or electronic, through the competent, authorized employees and associates of the company will be processed.
The Company, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the new Regulation on the protection of the individual against the processing of personal data and the relevant Greek legislation, is committed to protect your personal data, as it considers that the security of personal data of its customers. and / or prospective customers is an important and integral part of the management of information for the regular operation of the business and in order to ensure the maximum quality of our service to you.
RESPONSIBILITY OF PROCESSING:
SURNAME: “GAKOPOULOS EFTHYMIOS INDIVIDUAL BUSINESS” ADDRESS: PERIKLEOUS 36 KALAMARIA- PC 55133
Telephone: (+30) 2310 456169
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – PURPOSE OF PROCESSING:
The following information is personal data, in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (Article 4 No. 1), which states that personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”).
In order to provide our services, the Company usually collects the following information, which is simple personal data:
Name, patronym / surname
Home / work address
Phone number (landline / mobile) – Occupation
VAT NUMBER. and Tax Office
The collection of this information is necessary in order to verify your identity, for our communication with you, for the issuance of the relevant tax documents, the drafting of private agreements of any kind (such as loan, transfer of use, retention of ownership, etc.). .), as well as, possibly, in order to claim our payment. Legal basis for their processing is compliance with our legal obligation (mainly with the tax legislation), according to article 6 par. 1 case c of the General Data Protection Regulation.
At the same time, regarding your information for further processing of the data that you may have already shared, the Company informs you that the accounting office cooperating with it must process some simple personal data (and more specifically: name, patronym, address, profession , VAT number., Tax Office.) in order to issue the legal document for the payment of the services that we provide to you and to satisfy our legal, business interest as well as our legal tax obligation.
In this context, we remind you that you must notify the company without delay of any change that may occur in your personal data. The Company will use this information further to update, as required by applicable law, your personal data in respect of the services you receive from it.
Any refusal to provide your personal data, information, data or documents required for the purposes described herein will likely result in the inability to perform our services.
DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURE
For the reasons mentioned above, we carry out any operation or series of operations to process your data, such as collection, registration, organization, correction, storage, adjustment, change, recovery in order to fulfill the contract between us.
In particular, we will process personal data (“IFRS”), such as identification data, communication data, payment data, insurance data necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of our private agreement.
The processing of personal data will be carried out exclusively by the Processing Manager, the Execution Processing associates and authorized employees of the Company, who are bound by a confidentiality and confidentiality clause in the IFRS with the Company.
PERSONAL DATA FORWARD TO THIRD
The Company, in order to provide its services to you, does not forward your simple data to third parties, non-partners or employees. We may share your personal data and information only in the following cases:
a. In order to fulfill our duty or our legal obligation, such as complying with the law, with a court decision, with instructions, requests or decisions of the Authorities.
b. To manage and deal with extrajudicial or judicial disputes between us.
DATA MAINTENANCE TIME
The Company is obliged to keep your simple personal data for five (5) years, based on our tax legislation. This period may be extended, in any case, for as long as required in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory framework or until the limitation period for possible claims.
Our Company has an official Facebook account and more specifically at https://www.facebook.com/adviser.gr/.
With the help of this medium platform we process some of your data (such as the username you use and your photo).
The purpose of the processing for all the data we collect for you is to provide information about the content of our services or to communicate with you, responding to the messages you send us. The legal basis for this editing is your consent, which you provide us by liking our page, and which you may withdraw by unlike. Our Company encourages users to submit comments on posts on its Facebook page, as part of an open dialogue and always with respect to different views. We have no obligation to control the content of comments submitted by users, however, we reserve the right to remove any content that infringes content such as abusive, vulgar, pornographic, threatening, advertising or that infringes intellectual property rights or contains false statement about the user, while maintaining the ability to block users who submit it.
Important Note: We are not responsible for the processing or means by which Facebook processes your data.
Find out more about Facebook policy at the following links here:
and here: https://www.facebook.com/business/GDPR
INFORMATION ABOUT SENDING TEXT MESSAGES
Our Company has a service for the mass sending (“transmission”) of automated text messages (“sms”) to the mobile phones of our customers, in order to promote directly our products and services. For this purpose, we process your personal data and in particular your name and your mobile phone number. This data is not transmitted to third parties.
INFORMATION ABOUT EMAIL SENDING
Our Company wishes to send to your e-mail address a newsletter for our offers and new products. Your e-mail will be used exclusively by our Company and will be notified only on the user platform for sending mass e-mails (Mailchimp). To send these updates to your e-mail, we will always seek your explicit consent, which you provide us with in one of the following ways:
- Through our website adviser.gr, you declare your e-mail and receive a confirmation message with which you will be informed that you have given us your consent to send a newsletter.
- Having an existing business relationship with us.
The statement of your consent will be kept for as long as the newsletter is sent to you by our Company and in any case not for more than six months from the announcement of its revocation, as analyzed below. In particular, you can at any time withdraw your consent in the following two ways
- Following the link at the bottom of each ADVISER newsletter, it mentions: “delete from the newsletter by clicking here” or “update preferences” or
- Sending an e-mail to email@example.com stating that: “I would like to be removed from the ADVISER newsletter list”. The declaration of revocation of your consent will not be kept for more than six months from the date on which you submit your statement.
USE OF VIDEO SURVEILANCE FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONS AND GOODS
The Company has cameras in its privately owned premises, in order to prevent the illegal entry of third parties into its offices and to protect the physical integrity of our staff and customers as well as our property. The system is managed by ADVISER, as Editor-in-Chief.
The Company, the Editor-in-Chief, the Editing Partners and its authorized employees, we undertake to keep your data up to date and accurate, to store it, to delete it securely, not to collect and maintain data that we do not need, protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure and generally ensure that appropriate technical and organizational measures are in place to protect them.
CHANGES IN THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA POLITICS
RIGHTS OF THE SUBJECT OF THE DATA
You have the following rights, according to the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data
– Right to access data: You have the right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data. With the access request you can find out the purposes of the processing, the relevant categories of personal data, the recipients to whom the data has been disclosed or will be disclosed, the time period for which it will be stored, the right to correct or delete data or limit their processing or copyright, information on the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making, including the preparation of profiles and information concerning the logic followed.
– Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, under the conditions of Article 18 of the CCP.
– Right to object processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time and for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, when it is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 element e or f in the. Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, under the conditions of Article 18 of the CCP.
– Copyright: You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time and for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, when it is based on Article 6 (1) (e) or in the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data.
– Right to forget: When you no longer wish to process and maintain your personal data, you have the right to request their deletion, provided that the data is not kept for a specific legal and declared purpose, in accordance with Article 17 of the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data.
– Right to data portability: You have the right to receive or request the transfer of your data, in machine-readable form, from us to another controller, if you wish, in accordance with Article 20 of the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data
If you exercise any of these rights, we will take all possible measures to satisfy your request, within thirty (30) calendar days of receiving the request, and we will inform you either for its satisfaction or for objective reasons. that hinder his satisfaction.
Please note that you may at any time revoke your consent to the processing of the Personal Data collected for the purpose of providing our services.
However, we declare that the revocation of your consent, as well as the exercise of the right to object to the processing of your data, will likely result in the termination of our legal relationship, the private agreement or certain terms thereof, as it may not be possible to operate without the Personal Data processing.
If you consider that the protection of your personal data is affected in any way, you have the right to appeal to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, using the following contact details:
Postal Address: 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, PC 115 23, Athens Telephone Center: +30 210 6475600, Fax: +30 210 6475628, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.dpa.gr